HOW IT WORKS
LAY-BUY makes it easy for you to buy the products and services that you need by paying for them via a down payment and monthly instalments.
AFFORDABLE: You pay a 25% down payment on the day and choose 1,2 or 3 monthly payments to pay off the product.
CONVENIENCE: Payments are automatically setup between you and the seller with no manual payments by either party.
FLEXIBLE: You can settle a Lay-Buy order earlier at any given time.
5 SIMPLE STEPS
Select Put It On Lay-Buy payment option at checkout.
2. CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
Payment calculator makes it easy for you to set up your own payment plan.
3. PAY DOWN-PAYMENT ONLY
Pay only 25% down-payment portion amount.
4. SCHEDULED PAYMENTS
Payments are then processed on the scheduled date YOU set.
5. RECEIVE MERCHANDISE
Receive the item or service shortly after your last payment.
No interest charges ever, no membership fees ever – NO DEBT.
- Is it safe & secure - Yes All LAY-BUY payments are automatically setup in PayPal
- Can I select the down-payment % I want to pay - No a 25% down payment is required
- Can I select how many months I need to pay-off the balance - Yes you are presented with a dropdown to select how many monthly instalments
- Are there any ongoing costs - No ongoing costs - only a once-off admin fee. Admin fee amount depends on order value
- Are there any interest charges - No interest charges ever
- Are there any late fees - No late fees ever
- When do I receive the goods - You receive your goods after your final payment
- How are Lay-Buy instalment payments paid - Lay-buy instalment payments are auto-paid from your linked card in your PayPal setup
- How do I ensure all Lay-Buy instalment payments are paid - Please ensure there are funds available in your account on the day your payments are due
- Can I manually make payments towards my Lay-Buy order - No - all Lay-buy payments are automated via a recurring profile in your PayPal setup
- Can I settle a LAY-BUY earlier - Yes - please contact store to revise payment plan.
- What happens if a payment is missed - PayPal will then auto attempt again in 5 days, two more times
- Am I and the seller told about a missed Payment - Yes, PayPal send an email notification to both parties
- How do I catch up a missed payment - Seller will invoice you for missed payment, and move status in SHOPIFY to paid
- Can I see my payment plan - Yes, you can login to your PayPal account – go to settings >> payments >> pre-approved payments